3rd Line Support Engineer - ASAP Start - Hemel Hempstead
I'm working exclusively with an IT Services organisation who are delivering quality IT Outsourcing solutions for businesses across a number of technologies.
They are looking to grow extensively over the next year therefore there is huge opportunity to grow within the team and be promoted within.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting 1st and 2nd line Service Desk teams with incident diagnosis and fault resolution.
- Working with the Operations team to troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Performing regular preventative maintenance tasks.
- Performing proactive capacity management and planning activities.
- Supporting users via phone, remote control and site visits.
- To be proactive, innovative and to take clear ownership for your areas of responsibility.
3rd Line Escalations Engineer will also have experience in:
- WDS and MDT;
- SQL Development;
- SQL Reporting.
The 3rd Line Escalations Engineer should also have the following abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Strong organisational, presentational and customer service skills.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com.